Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Breaking A Sweat... or Not!

 It was an absolute honor meeting Dr. Audrey Gottlieb Kunin creator and founder of DERMAdoctor. As some of you know and as much as it's an embarrasment to admit, I sweat a lot ... well use to anyway! About four years ago, I went to Sephora looking for a brand of deodorant that

- not only smell fresh (I am not a floral girl),
- with medication but mild, and
- catered specifically for a woman..
and boy did I find a product that I love and never going back!


DERMAdoctor's MED e TATE is absolutely unbelievable. Opposed to the gel or solid leaving chalky residue, this is a lightly medicated towelette that you can apply in substitution of your deodorant. I immediately noticed a difference within two-three days. 

Of course, DERMAdoctor carries an extensive brand of skincare items and MED e TATE is only one. So ladies if you are looking for a proven, Doctor created product, that is worth every penny, check out DERMAdoctor. Available at Sephora




No comments:

Post a Comment