Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pretty In Pink - Part 1 of 3


As many of you know, I have a monthly at-home pampering ritual. My DO NOT disturb time, a place to collect my thoughts, detox my mind and body, and unwind after a month of hard work. I slather on a rejuvenating and/or detoxifying facial mask, drench the strands in a keratin treatment mask, lavendar aromatherapy salts and bubbles, candles, and of course two glasses of Moscato.

I was so thrilled when Pink Sugar Cookie Bath and Body reached out to me to sample their products, they truly must have been either spying on me or read my diary, because not only am I a true believer in supporting my local businesses, my favorite color is PINK and of course, I love to be pampered.


This morning I tried the Pink Sugar Cookie Pink Soft Scrub. Love. I'd give it an A- only because I was expecting more of a their signature scent when I went to work the scrub. Nonetheless, this lightly exfoliating scrub is a great once a week scrub that I'd recommend incorporating in your own pampering routine, especially with the weather getting colder and the dryness coming in. The scrub not only cleanse and exfoliates the skin but conditions, hydrates, and moisturizes while doing so. And we know moisture is key!

Until then, I have two more samples that I can't wait to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment