Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pretty In Pink - Part 3 of 3



The Sunday pampering ritual started slightly early today due to a long week of meetings, brainstorming, and family travels. And its true when they say "save the best for last". My final trial of the local, Carolina born brand, Pink Sugar Cookie was the Pink Sugar Kisses Scrub (Note: this was the same scrub as reviewed in 1 of 3 ).  I am so in love with this scent; PinkSugar Kisses. It's energizing and rejuvenating at the same time and yes, that's possible. The perfect scrub for a gentle exfoliation of the skin for someone who exfoliates ONCE a week (too much exfoliation actually harms the skin). Not only was I happy but my boyfriend was too - 

Many thanks to PinkSugar Cookie for allowing me to sample your wonderful products. I wish you nothing but love, happiness, and success. 

Support local buy ordering yours PinkSugar Cookie products (hint: Christmas is right around the corner) today Order Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment